Over the last 3 months, the team here has been extremely busy adding new significant features whilst improving the platform based on real feedback from our clients. We have deployed 19 times over the last 3 months (a mind-boggling weekly pace) and we still feel there are just so many more things that we can do to improve our client lives!
Notable upgrades worth mentioning are:
- We are now even more fully integrated with XERO accounting software across both the PO & Bill module, further streamlining the activity across closing POs and preparing for payments.
- Our Approvals module now has an added Out-of-Office feature for approvers, which means approvers can appoint a Relief Approver whilst they are away.
- We now have the Advance Payment feature for POs, allowing procurement to request for prepayments ahead of closing the POs
- Our Requisition Analytics BETA has been launched, allowing you to measure how much time we have saved you across your approvals and closing process!
- Our detailed History Logs across the platform are starting to take shape, and will continue to improve throughout this year. This will further enhance transparency & compliance making it easier for all users to remember what they last did.
- All emails will now show your Company/Billing Entity Logo – we figured what better way to improve uptake of digitalisation of your users by having your company logo!
Q1 2022 was a quarter where countries were adjusting & opening up to the new normal and Malaysia is also now officially opening the borders from 1st April 2022. Hence the team here are all looking forward to Q2!
To another great quarter ahead!
Co-founder & Head of Product